Tuesday, January 5, 2010

How long to wait for the water repellent to dry on suede boots?

i put on water repellent on my ugg boots today at around 8 pm, and was wondering how long will it be until i can wear them. i leave the house at around 7, will 11 hrs be enough??How long to wait for the water repellent to dry on suede boots?
I just sprayed some new boots yesterday. My can said to wait at least one hour. I wore them later on that day and everything turned out fine. Just go by what the can says. If it doesn't say, I am sure that 11 hours will be long enough.How long to wait for the water repellent to dry on suede boots?
basically when it drys. and you can wear it


thats what i did and nothing happened.

Report Abuse



what does the can say?
  • how to makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment