Monday, January 18, 2010

What can I use for a natural, indoor bug repellent?

Okay. I am so tired of all the centipedes, spiders, and scorpions inside of my home. We live out in the country so I suppose it is to be expected. I have heard so many things about preventing the bugs, but I want to know what I can do to keep the bugs out. Is there any sort of home-made repellents that I can spray around the walls of my home. I can't use any chemicals because of asthma. Help?What can I use for a natural, indoor bug repellent?
Here is some good info.





http://www.marigoldlane.com/greenliving/鈥?/a>What can I use for a natural, indoor bug repellent?
Check out these all natural bug sprays and pesticides:





www.safeinsecticide.com/index.html





www.organicbugspray.com





www.americanatural.com
you can get a sonic bug reppellar. you just plug it in your outlet on the wall in a couple rooms and the device emits an ultra high frequency that irritates the bugs so they won't stay in you'r house. They are not very expnsive at wall mart.

No comments:

Post a Comment