Saturday, January 16, 2010

What's the best insect repellent available in Singapore please?

The herbal ones only sound nice but don't really work.





Is DEET available here?





Where?





Or is there a more environmentally friendly but just as effective one?





Thank you in advance.What's the best insect repellent available in Singapore please?
I'm in Brunei and we can get the Jungle Formula range - I find it works pretty well, and I'm fairly certain you should be able to get it in S'pore...I can't imagine there's anything we have here that you can't get there!What's the best insect repellent available in Singapore please?
You will have no problem getting effective insect repellent here at store and pharmacies.





I know that the Singapore Armed Forces Mosquitoes/Insect used by soldiers are the most effective. They are to be applied onto your skin directly and has a very mild smell. Almost all of the Singaporean males who serve the Army would agree with me. It is good and effective. I use that for outdoor adventure activities





This is just for your info. If you are interesting buying and in Singapore, go to Jurong Chevrons E-mart and get it!
Smoke 'em out.

No comments:

Post a Comment