Monday, January 18, 2010

Which is the best flea and flea larvae repellent? As well as the best fogger?

I have 3 indoor cats and recently found fleas. What is the best room fogger and the best repellent for my cats?Which is the best flea and flea larvae repellent? As well as the best fogger?
I've found Frontline Plus to be the best so far. I haven't tried any of the new ones. There are carpet powders that you sprinkle and leave awhile to kill fleas, you can put on upholstered furniture too.. Sevin dust is also real good-dust outside the door and in cracks, plus wash the pets bedding in real hot water and dust under, in it with Sevin. Wash everything washable!


I have never fogged. If you stick with a major brand like Black Flag or Raid, it should work. You might ask at the vet, also. If you catch it early, before it's an invasion, it will be easier to defeat. (I also limit pets to certain areas of the house-they are not welcome in the bedrooms! But they get all over the furniture in the living room.)


Live well and do good.
  • how to makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment