Saturday, January 16, 2010

Can I make a natural bug repellent using plants instead of oils?

I have herbs growing in my yard %26amp; would like to use them instead of waiting on oils to be delivered, getting bit now.Can I make a natural bug repellent using plants instead of oils?
Yes, sounds like a good idea.


Not sure if you want to repel any specific bugs, but generally...


- Basil drives away white flies and mosquitoes


- Mint drives away ants





If you don't have those, any strongly aromatic herbs e.g. Rosemary should work to some extent.





For Lavender... doesn't really work for me. But you can certainly try!





Cheers, MeganCan I make a natural bug repellent using plants instead of oils?
Lavender


rosemary


catnip


american basil


eucalyptus


horsemint


This are noted to repel skeeters.
  • how to makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment