Saturday, January 16, 2010

How often should I apply the ugg water and stain repellent spray to my uggs?

They are sand uggs and I don't want to ruin them more then I already did. The bottle says to spray prior to wearing, does that mean every time I wear them I have to spray them then let them sit for the 24 hours? and dont answer to tell me that uggs are ugly cause I really dont care...How often should I apply the ugg water and stain repellent spray to my uggs?
depends on how much you wear them. i usually do mine every week or soHow often should I apply the ugg water and stain repellent spray to my uggs?
yes, spray them and let them sit if thats what the directions say.


if i were you, i'd spray them once or twice a month.


good luck!


check out the uggs website too for further info
I like Uggs. Do you mean the color ';sand.';


Boots are in style for winter:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment