Saturday, January 16, 2010

Does Riddex Plus electric pest repellent really work?

I see the commercials all the time. I am little skeptical since I haven't really seen much that does work. Has anyone used this product with success? And how much does it cost?Does Riddex Plus electric pest repellent really work?
They're great for getting rid of your moneyDoes Riddex Plus electric pest repellent really work?
I don't know about all these negative claims, but my house used to be invade by mice every year with ever season change. I pluged in four of these Riddex things and I have not seen a mouse nor sign of a mouse since. I've seen the occasion centipede or a milipede, occasionally a spider, but no mice

Report Abuse



I lived in an apartment above garages several years ago and had roaches so bad that I could have owned stock in the Raid company. I ordered one of those things from QVC, home shopping and it seemed like it only attracted them. I went to Wal-mart and found Combat which was in a syringe type applicator and applied it to the cracks under the cabinets, inside the cabinets where no one could see it and it seemed like within 2 weeks they were gone. I will always keep some of this on hand no matter where I live because if is the only thing I found that worked and believe me I really had to fight them. My landlord even had pest control companies in and spray which didn't help.
I bought a Bell %26amp; Howell, from Dr. Leonards.com, for $20.00, it keeps the mice out of a 3 1/2 car garage. I noticed that this is the first year also that the wrens have not built a nest in there, but not sure about bugs. We don't seem to have a bug problem, inside the garage. We do get mud dauber wasps, haven't seen any yet, but maybe it is not time for them to build nests yet. It works for mice, we keep wild bird feed in there in the winter, and the field mice got in there, to get to the bird feed. This year, we didn't have a problem.

1 comment:

  1. that was really nice to read that.. that was really nice post.. it seem great information..that's great.... for more information on bird control, pigeon deterrent spikes, pigeon control, pest bird control, bird deterrent u can visit http://www.usabirdcontrol.com

    ReplyDelete