Saturday, January 16, 2010

Is there a natural bee repellent?

I have bees around my butterfly bush, but I think they are burrowing underneath in the mud/soil/mulch. Is there a natural wayt o get rid of them?Is there a natural bee repellent?
bees are beneficial insects!


Andrenid bees are common ground-nesting bees. They are also important pollinators of native plants. They usually nest in sun-exposed, dry areas of yards. Although many ground-nesting bees may be found flying around their nests in the spring, they are gentle and very rarely sting people.





Sprinkling the area of their nests with water may be enough to encourage them to move as they avoid damp areas.Is there a natural bee repellent?
While may be so...i don't kill them i don't want them in my house around my daughter who they will cause a serious if not fatal allergic reaction.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment